Without, I die...Tree branches caught in whirling walls of aether,Without, I die... by Tuishimi
Snapped from their trunk, brittle and inflexible,
My faith is weak.
Evidence is an unending heat
Scorching doubt and worry...
But I, I apply protection;
Without life giving sap
Leaves will whither and die,
Flowers will never form,
And I will rot.
The branch needs the trunk,
The trunk roots in Jesus,
And I need the Creator.
dArama?Scramble-scrape of puppy claws on tiledArama? by Tuishimi
As the red ball rolls past,
Upsetting the quorum
Helicoptor in a wind storm
One hundred, eighty degrees later,
"Yap yap yap!"
[That's MY red ball!]
Harlot No MoreFor am I not beloved?Harlot No More by Tuishimi
Jericho had to fall and with it
Foul men of foul deeds.
The blood of children was nothing
They lived for the body, not the mind.
I lived for the body, not the mind.
But where there was fear there was hope.
Hope became faith.
Faith saved me.
I may not know
What may come...
But I know my God
And I trust Him
Not the future.
|Love is more...|
|A poem for my tarantulas.|
1. Read the Heinz's dilemma here www1.appstate.edu/~kms/classes… and then answer the question: Should Heinz have stolen the drug for his wife? Why or why not? (I want to ask this particular question since my teacher and my classmates all disagreed with my opinion and made me feel myself weird.)
Answer: SHOULD he have? No. Stealing is wrong.
2. What is the best advice you have ever received?
Answer: The best advice I have ever gotten was "read the Bible for yourself."
3. If you could really sell your soul to the devil, what would you sell it for?
Answer: Sell it?! I am fighting constantly to not GIVE it away!!!! Seriously... never would sell it.
4. What do you want the most?
Answer: Tough one! I have atheist friends... I'd love for them to at least read the Bible themselves.
5. What inspires you to create art or where do you find inspiration?
Answer: I have to be still... which is why my art is sparse. I need to stop, to focus on an idea and let it sort of spill out, shaping it as it does. My inspiration comes from Revelation and Nature.
6. What good comes out of suffering?
Answer: No good. If you suffer in the name of God, you may count yourself blessed, but honestly, suffering hurts.
7. What do you have that you cannot live without?
8. What are your top five personal values?
Answer: Whoa! Tough one. As everyone does, I struggle with my own weakness of character and spirit... but I guess honesty, humility, empathy, love / kindness, loyalty.
9. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Answer: Build and live in a tree house.
10. How would you describe 'freedom' in your own words?
At first I was going to answer with free will but freedom is not that at all, really. Freedom to me is being able to live and behave according to what suits me, within boundaries that prevent me from doing harm to others.